Once you order a ketubah, we’ll work together to prepare your customized ketubah text and design proof according to your specifications. We work with each couple to ensure that the ketubah they ordered will match their satisfaction.
Please make sure to review and edit the ketubah text before finalizing for printing.
- After you purchase your ketubah, complete and submit our Ketubah form. This is where you’ll submit all of your personal information, including your names, wedding date, and ceremony location in English and in Hebrew.
- Once you send us the Ketubah form, we will prepare your ketubah and send back to proof for you to forward to your Rabbi or Officiantfor approval.
- When you receive your text please review with your Rabbi or Officiant all spelling, personal details, spacing, and formatting.
- 4. If you make changes we will edit it again and will send you a revised proof for your review.
- When your ketubah looks just right, you’ll approve the proof, and we will send your ketubah to print!
- After printing we will start cutting your ketubah.
- You should expect to receive your beautiful, personalized ketubah between 3-6 weeks .