Mazal Tov and Thank you for your interest in my Ketubah.
This is a unique and elegant paper cut ketubah for you to keep as a lifetime memory from your most special day.
This Ketuba will be personalized with your own text, names, location and wedding date Hebrew and English or only Hebrew text. If you want a particular font or you wish to modify the elements of the original graphics, please let us know.
It is a cut out of leaves, flowers and the vine with a Pearl shimmer background and Gilded with 24K Gold on the letters and on the circle
We offer a Laser Cut ketubbah with a modern design, made of fine art paper of the highest quality paper the text is printed on Gicle Museum art paper and the vine is originally painted with watercolors . with a lot of care and creativity.
All original designs by Noa Attias.
We use acid-free to promise many years to enjoy the ketubbah.
The Ketubah comes matted, frame is NOT included for this particular product.
After the big event, you can hang this ketubah on the wall in your house. In this way, the groom and bride will always remember the most beautiful day of their lives.
EVERY KETUBAH IS MADE TO ORDER AND PERSONALIZED FOR THE CLIENTS.
Custom text- I have many texts: Orthodox- Ashkenazi/ Sephardi, Conservative, Reform, Interfaith
This Ketubah Is a Unique and Modern Ketubah, Custom Made that will impress all your guests.
The paper cut is carefully composed of 2 layers of paper. IIt is gilded with 24K Gold and decorated with pastel colored Flowers & leafs. the background colors are handmade with watercolors.
The ketubah is made of high-quality paper and it is laser cut. And the result is a gorgeous composition, perfect for your wedding, a fine art piece.
translation of the Hebrew phrases:
The top text is : So you should have a good sign and good luck בסימן טוב ומזל טוב
text around are sentences from the song of songs:
*My beloved is mine And I am his Who browses among the lilies. דּוֹדִ֥י לִי֙ וַאֲנִ֣י ל֔וֹ הָרֹעֶ֖ה בַּשּׁוֹשַׁנִּֽים׃
*You are beautiful, my darling, as Tirzah, Comely as Jerusalem, יָפָ֨ה אַ֤תְּ רַעְיָתִי֙ כְּתִרְצָ֔ה נָאוָ֖ה כִּירוּשָׁלָ֑͏ִם
*Every part of you is fair, my darling, There is no blemish in you. כֻּלָּ֤ךְ יָפָה֙ רַעְיָתִ֔י וּמ֖וּם אֵ֥ין בָּֽךְ
*Hidden by the cliff, Let me see your face, Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet And your face is comely.
יוֹנָתִ֞י בְּחַגְוֵ֣י הַסֶּ֗לַע בְּסֵ֙תֶר֙ הַמַּדְרֵגָ֔ה הַרְאִ֙ינִי֙ אֶת־מַרְאַ֔יִךְ הַשְׁמִיעִ֖נִי אֶת־קוֹלֵ֑ךְ כִּי־קוֹלֵ֥ךְ עָרֵ֖ב וּמַרְאֵ֥יךְ נָאוֶֽה׃
* Like a lily among thorns,So is my darling among the maidens כְּשֽׁוֹשַׁנָּה֙ בֵּ֣ין הַחוֹחִ֔ים כֵּ֥ן רַעְיָתִ֖י בֵּ֥ין הַבָּנֽוֹת
*Vast floods cannot quench love, Nor rivers drown it. מַ֣יִם רַבִּ֗ים לֹ֤א יֽוּכְלוּ֙ לְכַבּ֣וֹת אֶת־הָֽאַהֲבָ֔ה וּנְהָר֖וֹת לֹ֣א יִשְׁטְפ֑וּהָ
* you are fair, my darling, you are fair, With your dove-like eyes !הִנָּ֤ךְ יָפָה֙ רַעְיָתִ֔י הִנָּ֥ךְ יָפָ֖ה עֵינַ֥יִךְ יוֹנִֽים
* and I will betroth thee unto me forever, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in justice, and in loving kindness, and in compation. And you will betroth thee unto me in faithfulness and thou shalt know the lord.
וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי לְעוֹלָם וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בְּצֶדֶק וּבְמִשְׁפָּט וּבְחֶסֶד וּבְרַחַמִים. וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בֶּאֶמוּנָה וְיָדַעַתּ אֶת יְהוָֹה
* you are fair, my darling, you are fair.Your eyes are like doves Behind your veil. Your hair is like a flock of goats Streaming down Mount Gilead. הִנָּ֨ךְ יָפָ֤ה רַעְיָתִי֙ הִנָּ֣ךְ יָפָ֔ה עֵינַ֣יִךְ יוֹנִ֔ים מִבַּ֖עַד לְצַמָּתֵ֑ךְ שַׂעְרֵךְ֙ כְּעֵ֣דֶר הָֽעִזִּ֔ים שֶׁגָּלְשׁ֖וּ מֵהַ֥ר גִּלְעָֽד
for the gold cut out there is an option of choosing one of the three phrases:
– I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine אני לדודי ודודי לי
– I have found the one whom my soul loves מצאתי את שאהבה נפשי
– The grapes of a vine with the grapes of (another) vine, (which is) something fine and acceptable” ענבי הגפן בענבי הגפן דבר נאה ומתקבל